Editor | Ronan McCaughey
Reporter | Saloni Sardana
Designer | Francesco Cianciulli
Group Editor | Susanne Hauner
Digital Publishing Director | Duncan West
Sales Manager | Mostafa Albaali
+44 (0) 203 096 5770
Business Development Manager | Monty Niranjan
Blockchain tech opportunities for 2018
The next digital edition of Private Banker International will focus on the exciting opportunities that blockchain technology offers private banking and wealth management.
It will also examine how private banks and wealth managers should deal with the hype surrounding Bitcoin and cryptocurrencies and whether financial institutions are experiencing significant demand for access to these platforms from clients.
The next issue will also review the latest artificial intelligence, robo-advice and chatbot innovations around the world impacting the world of private banking and wealth management.
Finally, the next issue will analyse the latest trends in sustainable investments and impact investing as investors increasingly want to ensure their business, investment and personal practices make the world better.
Key topics of focus in the next edition will include:
- Reviewing the opportunities blockchain technology offers private banks and wealth managers
- Examining the viability and client demand for Bitcoin and cryptocurrency platforms
- The latest key AI, robo-advice and chatbot innovations shaping the private banking and wealth management sector
- Analysis of the latest trends in sustainable investments and impact investing why this increasingly matters to investors
- List of winners from Private Banker International’s Switzerland Awards 2017
- All the latest analysis from the analyst team at GlobalData Financial Services
All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced in any form or by any means, electronic, photocopying or otherwise, without prior permission of the publisher and copyright owner. While every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of this publication, the publisher accepts no responsibility for errors or omissions. The products and services advertised are those of individual authors and are not necessarily endorsed by or connected with the publisher. The opinions expressed in the articles within this publication are those of individual authors and not necessarily those of the publisher.